2017-18 V5 Club Season Tryout Schedule
|10, 11, & 12 Regional||Saturday, Oct. 28, 2017||10:00am - 11:30 am|
|13 & 14 Regional & American||Sunday, Oct. 29, 2017||10:00am - 12:00 pm|
|10 - 14 Reg. & American Make up Tryouts||Sunday, Nov. 5, 2017||10:00am - 11:30 am|
|15 & 16 Regional & American||Sunday, Nov. 12, 2017||10:00am - 12:00 pm|
|17 & 18 Regional & American & National||Sunday, Nov. 12, 2017||1:30pm - 3:30 pm|
|15 - 18 Reg. & American Make up Tryouts||Monday, Nov. 13, 2017||6:30pm - 8:00 pm|
15 - 18 Reg. & American Make up Tryouts
Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017
10:00am – 11:30 am
Mt. Gilead, OH 43338
Additional Notes: If a new player or a returning player wants to be considered for an American on National team or a higher level regional team, they should notify the Club Director to evaluate them during the scheduled tryout.
- V5 Volleyball Club 2018 Online Player registration form (at bottom of this page)
- 2017-2018 Player Medical Release Form – Please bring this filled out form to tryouts.
- OVR/USA Volleyball registration – Complete online registration and bring membership card to tryouts.
- Tryout registration fees in amounts noted below.
Tryout Cost/Payment Information
- $15 – Players that have already signed/committed to play for V5 for the 2017-18 season. Fee to cover t-shirt cost and can be brought the day of tryouts.
- $20 – Uncommitted, pre-registered players trying out with V5 that registered and PAID 5 days in advance of the tryout.
- $25 – Walk-ins and those paying the day of tryouts (uncommitted players only)
All players will receive a tryout t-shirt that they will be required to wear for tryouts. If paying by check, checks should be made out to: V5 Volleyball Club.
Tryout registration fees are non-refundable and should be mailed 5 days in advance to:
V5 Volleyball Club c/o Melanie Votaw
1470 County Rd. 26
Marengo Ohio 43334
If you are unable to mail registration before tryouts, same day registration is available for $25.
Please include player name (or a printed version of page 1 of your registration) with your payment to facilitate processing. Note: If you need to make a change to a previously submitted registration for Tryouts, contact Brian at V5 Volleyball Club describing the changes required.
OVR Age Definitions
At V5, all Regional teams will use Grade Level definition for ages. Some American and National teams may elect to use “traditional” or “true age” level definitions since this is required for larger, national tournaments. Any player wishing to be considered for an American team that would only qualify for that age group based on the Grade level definition should note that in their registration entry form. For further details on age level definitions, refer to the OVR age definition page.